Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mommy loves you!

Rea Carroll was born on April 4, 2010. She weighed 7 lbs 7oz and was 20 inches long.


April 4, 2010 also happened to be Easter!! and even though my mom didn't get us easter baskets this year, Rea was the best Easter gift I have ever gotten!


Right now she is 6 weeks and 3 days old! Each day, she gets bigger and stronger. In fact, she doubled her birth weight!!


She recenly learned how to smile, and always wakes up in a good mood!!!


Since she was born, my entire life has changed. I used to dream about when I would finally become a mother, and now that I am one, I LOVE IT! I came back to work this past Monday, and I get to take her with me, which makes it all the better. Everyone loves her in my office, and my supervisor Yogie cannot wait to spoil her!


Rea is the first grand daughter for her daddy's mom. She was ecstatic when the baby finally came, although she missed the actual birth, she arrived in Anchorage the day after and had a whole week to love her up! Zachary is the 7th child of a total of 14! He's got 3 full sisters, 3 half sisters, 5 full brothers, and 2 half brothers. In fact, his youngest sister is only a year and a half older than Rea!


On my side Rea has two loving aunties, and 6 cousins. We all live in Kotzebue, and are a very close to each other!



For now, this is all.


No comments:

Post a Comment